Crazy Christian Life by Kevin

Friday, July 07, 2006

Crazy Christian Life by Kevin

Crazy Christian Life by Kevin
Wellll.....I hate for my first blog to be a downer, but it is......I just got a call from my daughter who informed me, that she just eloped...wow!!!! what a heartbreaker...I really wanted to give her away, but that dream is gone...... You know this just reminds me of my relationship with God. Our Children can be so self-absorbed by their own lives that they don't stop to think about anyone else's feelings. We are all God's children, as a father myself, I have to constantly remind myself to practice what I preach. I will always love my daughter, no mater what she does. She may hurt me, she may even disown me. But I will always welcome her into my arms (wide open). God is the same way with us. We trample him, forget about him, put other items before him, and still, his arms are always wide open. Yes he gets angry, and will not hesitate to punish. But when it's all said and done.... He gives us the forgiveness that we want when we fall to him and ask..... How great is that !!!???

Kristie, (my daughter), I will always love you. You will always be my daughter, and I will love you always.....

3 Comments:

  • At 7/07/2006, Blogger Tammie S. said…

    Wow Honey,
    What a way to start. I can tell your blog is going to never be boring. Love you.

     
  • At 7/07/2006, Blogger Diana Harton said…

    ahhhh the pleasures of parenthood...

     
  • At 7/09/2006, Blogger Lou Arnold said…

    It is amazing how God always takes us back. I hope to be a great of parents as you and Tammie are.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home