Crazy Christian Life by Kevin

Sunday, June 03, 2007

The Phone Lines Are Open

I know, I know, I haven't blogged in a while. I guess I have writers block. Actually, I've noticed the futher Tammie and I are out of church, the less I have to write about. Hello, Kevin, Wake up, the title of your web page blog is "Crazy Christian Life by Kevin", How can I write on this blog with the title "Christian" when I am not acting like a Christian by not going to church? So here I am, asking for your prayers. Please pray for our family to be obiedient in worship on Sunday's.
Finding a church home to fit in is a hard job. I am still doing my morning devotions, but Tammie and I have become lazy in going to church. We are actually visiting a church in Camden this morning, but we know this isn't a church that will be on our list as possible church homes for us because it is too far to drive. We want to find a church here in El Dorado. I would love to find a church identical to the one that we attended in Monticello. I miss my friends, my church and my Dad.
My Dad and Step mother actually came down to visit yesterday, and we had a wonderful time. We really didn't go and do anything, we just sat and talked. It was great. I wish a few of my friends would either come and visit or even just call. I would rather have them come for a visit, but a phone call would be uplifting. I guess I am a little depressed from missing everyone so much, and I feel like I have just become forgotten by all my buddies from Monticello. I do have to say though, my faithful bud "Adam", He has kept in touch. I can always count on him.

Anyhow.... Just a few thoughts jotted down for now. Things that are just rambling through my mind. The phone lines are open, we are accepting any visits, phone calls and Prayers.

2 Comments:

  • At 6/03/2007, Blogger Diana Harton said…

    Ok...I tried to call but have no number...need new number please.

     
  • At 6/04/2007, Blogger McDreamy said…

    i'm sorry, man. as i said before, we understand your pain in this department.

    and i also understand the church thing. ugh. we are now joining fellowship, but it's taken us this long. we'll pray for y'all.

    i didn't comment on the last post, but read it forever ago. that was horrible, man, good grief!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home