Crazy Christian Life by Kevin

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Prayers and Updates

Prayers:
My prayers go out to Dumas, Arkansas. A tornado hit there yesterday and destroyed most of the city. From what I understand, from a friend of mine that lives there in Dumas; Sonic, Butch's, Mad Butcher, Fred's- are all gone along with several other places. The offices at Federal Mogul, which is where my office was when I worked there, they are all gone. Several homes have been destroyed. There were some people in Mad Butcher when the tornado hit, and from what I understand, there are some of them missing, and there is a search party looking for them. I got an e-mail from the church that I attended in Monticello when we lived there that they are going to Dumas after church today to help clean up and other helping aides. Kudos to Journey Church.

Updates: Stokes Family:
We have moved to El Dorado and seem to be adapting very well. Nick has enrolled into El Dorado High School and has girl's beating down his door. Two and Three at a time are coming over and picking him up and taking him places. He's got to be the luckiest teenage boy in America.
Kristie seems to be doing good in Kansas. She is back in college. I miss her terribly.

Tammie found a job as a medical transcriptionist at a couciling clinic. My job is going great, and they seem to like me there. My boss is great and is a great Christian man.
Our new address, phone # and email address is :

610 Mahony
El Dorado, AR 71730
(870)-881-8041
stoxe@sbcglobal.net

Of course both Tammie and I will always have our "hotmail" addresses.
stoxe@hotmail.com
tammiestokes@hotmail.com

Please, everyone keep in touch with us.

Jericho Updates:
I can't get CBS right now, so, I have a friend of mine that I have is recording it for me. I didn't get to watch the first show back, but from what I understand it was only a recap of all of the shows from last year. I have corresponded with my inside Morse code contact and the Morse code message for that week was, "BACK NEXT WEEK".
We did get to watch this last week's show on VHS this weekend recorded by another contact of mine. It was great ! My inside secret agent Morse code decoder has revealed to me that the Morse code message was, "BLOODSHED". Please only give this information to people you can trust. The FBI would be all over this if they knew I had my hands on this kind of information.
Troy, you have no worries there in Berryville, Virginia about me giving away your identity or location. My lips are sealed. BTW, tell your wife, "Briana", and your son, "Patrick" hello for me. Give your dog, "Goldilocks" AKA "Goldie" a big pat on the head from me. Also say hello to your Llama's and your rabbits for me. The Kelly family is grand in my book.


Salutations:
Well, that's it for me, I'm sorry that I haven't been blogging as much lately, this move was kaotic and stressful. I hope to be back on my old blog schedule soon.

Tudaloo.

1 Comments:

  • At 2/26/2007, Blogger dean said…

    stoxe!

    great to hear from you and glad the jobs are going well. i remember moving from NJ to MS in my senior year of high school, and how bitter i was about it, but the thing that kept me hanging in there was the attention from the girls. granted, most of it was because they thought i talked funny, but any attention was good attention at that point. way to go nick!

    you're in our prayers big man. tell tammie hi for us

    dean

     

Post a Comment

<< Home