Crazy Christian Life by Kevin

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I'm a TV Junkie

Tivo: In my opinion, is the greatest invention in my lifetime. There's no more hurrying home from Wed. night church or if you and your family has gone out to eat somewhere, you're not constantly looking at your watch hoping that you can make it home in time to watch your favorite television programs for that particular night. With Tivo, if you have set you program for a season pass, you don't have to worry about a thing, you can watch your show whenever you want, Commercial Free. Some people, who have never experienced Tivo would say, "That was already invented, it's just an advanced VCR !" Well.... Let me tell you, you can go to a convenient store and purchase a capachino, or you can experience the real thing from Dad's place only to find out, that you've been cheating yourself all of these years settling for a third world taste. There's no comparison. A VCR is, riding in an army mail plane with the loudest engines known to man, a pilot who hasn't had any sleep for 48 hours, the smell of a chicken house right beside you, and you feel that the plane has some serious engine problems that have been ignored for years. It might get you to your destination, but the ride will be bumpy and unpleasant. Tivo, is riding in the finest of jets, first class. Inside is soundproof, and it feels like you are floating on a cloud. You feel safe, and all tingly inside.
Yes I am a TV junkie. I probably have at least one television program set to record for each night of the week. But I don't care. I love it.

JERICHO UPDATE FROM LAST WEEK : MORSE CODE MESSAGE: "BLEED INU KS"

Don't know exactly what that means. Bleed-that is self explanatory. KS-probably the abbreviation for Kansas. INU-I have no idea. If someone can give me some insight on this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Later Bloggers
Kevin Stokes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home