Crazy Christian Life by Kevin

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

March Madness

Well....... March Madness has come and gone. The field of 65 ended with an SEC team standing alone victorious once more. Football, Basketball, Track, Baseball..... Is there another conference that can match the SEC? I know that I have been gone for a while from the blog world, but if you know me, you know that this is my time of year. The NCAA tournament is like the first day of deer season for hunters to me. It's like a woman with $1000 free shopping card to any store of her choice. It's like Christmas morning for children. You get the point.... I love it. Now it will be a long summer before football season cranks up. Baseball is not my cup of tea. I'll get into a few arena football games every now an then. Maybe watch some rodeo's. A race here or there. Gymnastics is always fun to watch, but I get in trouble too much with that. Reruns get boring. The heat is a killer. Let's face it, I'm not a summer person. Some of the outfits that women wear in the summer makes it interesting, but again, that gets me in trouble too much, and I don't like being in trouble. So if I had it my way, summer would be erased from the annual for me. It would be 3 months of Spring, 6 months of Fall, and 3 months of Winter. Baseball would be only a sport played by children, and network TV would not be aloud to play reruns. As a matter of fact, if I was King, there would be a series of stations that only played reruns. There would be an ABC, CBS, Fox, and NBC with new TV hits all the time, and then an ABC Rerun, CBS rerun, Fox rerun, and NBC rerun. Those four would be the only stations that could play reruns. It's fun pretending to be King, oh the many things that you could accomplish. Anyhow, speaking of CBS shows, "Jericho" is still on the top of my list of favorites. Last week the Morse code message was, "A COSTLY DEAL" which makes perfect sense if you watched the show. "American Idol" is another great show that Tammie and I watch. Melinda Doolittle is our pick to win it this year. She's a true pro. "House" is good. "CSI Miami" is also good. "Criminal Minds" is Great ! And believe it or not, I like to watch, "Family Guy". It is funny.

This has been fun, but just like TV, this episode has to end.
Tune in next time when Kevin says, "My Lands!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home