Crazy Christian Life by Kevin

Friday, December 08, 2006

Prayers Answered

Glory be to God. Everything I have belongs to my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
The Job search is over. I start work Monday morning at Hugg and Hall in Camden, Arkansas. I am pumped. I just hope that I live up to the expectations that they have for me. The pay is not as high as I first anticipated, but no matter what, God will take care of us. It's still more than I was making at Federal Mogul, plus commission. Right now the plans are for me to get an apartment there, and Nick will finish his Jr. Year at Monticello. For his senior year, it is unclear for the moment. Time will tell, where Nick will spend his Senior year. I would like it, (and he would too), if he could finish out his SR. Year at Monticello, but in all reality, we are pushing the JR year as it is. Most likely he will spend his Sr. Year at either Camden Fairview or Camden Harmony Grove, just depending where our residence falls. Tammie finishes up her internship with the Co-Op today, and will take finals next week, and she will be finished. Then it's her turn to find the job. Maybe she can land a $100,000 per year job, where I can just retire and enjoy life !!!!! I love to dream.... Anyhow... I just wanted to update everyone on our status, and to thank God for answering my prayers.

2 Comments:

  • At 12/08/2006, Blogger Rosie said…

    That is great Kevin! We are so excited for yall! And I know Tammi is so ready to be finished with school. It seems like everything is finally coming together for you guys! I know you all are excited, and Camden is close to Monticello, right?

     
  • At 12/08/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    good job Kevin, very glad to hear you landed the job.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home