Crazy Christian Life by Kevin

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Quiz # 2: Know the Sensitive and Rugged Stoxe.

Well folks, with me starting my job on Monday, and I will only be home on the weekends, I will have to blog only on the weekends for now. I really didn't have anything in mind at this time, so I figured with Dad's Place coming out with yet another quiz, I too, will bring this second and I feel difficult quiz to the table. Learn more about me. And, whoever can score 100 on this quiz (without cheating- let's all be honest), I will make them a batch of my "famous salsa". I am certain that Jim will not make 100 on this one. Good luck and have fun. Kevin










Take My Quiz on
QuizYourFriends.com








Can you Ace my quiz?
Yes!
No
Let's Find Out!



2 Comments:

  • At 12/10/2006, Blogger Mark W. said…

    Kev! My lands! You could stump your own family with that quiz. Looks like you're not wanting to make salsa for anybody.

    I do believe I have a bone to pick with you about the guitarists though, but that can wait so we don't spoil the quiz for everyone else.

     
  • At 12/11/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmmmmmm....make mine mild!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home