Crazy Christian Life by Kevin

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

JERICHO

My new favorite TV program.
I don't know how many of you are into the new drama TV hit series JERICHO, but I am addicted. I'm not usually a drama TV show watcher, I tend to lean towards the sitcoms, but this show is just GREAT! I anticipate the show coming on every Wednesday with passion. Interrupt me during the show, and there could be a fatality. It's a good thing the house that I'm staying at has TiVo, otherwise I might be trying to watch the show from prison.
Seriously though, what a great storyline. Yeah, there are probably some geniuses out there stating, "there's no way that could happen" and probably criticizing the show on all levels, but I don't care. I like it.... And the Morse codes just adds more to the show. Troy, (The owner of the house that I am living at), knows how to read Morse code, and he tells me what it is saying every week. Let me just update everyone on the Morse codes from the past weeks.

1st Episode - Morse code read - JERICHO
2nd Episode - Morse code read - JERICHO FALLO (The name of the episode was Fallout)
3rd Episode - Morse code read - JERICHO THREE
4th Episode - Morse code read - HE KNOWS ROB
5th Episode - Morse code read - THERE'S A FIRE

In the second episode, it was believed that Rob was able to read a Morse code over the radio that was telling him what cities had been nuked. He wrote something down on paper, and then later in the show, he was putting thumb tacks on a large map of the United States at different city locations Like Chicago, Atlanta and Denver.
The Morse code was in two parts that night, and here is what it actually said.

In the first scene: "DELTA CODE DELTA TWO MINUTE WARNING.."
In the second scene: "SCORE REMAINS SCORELESS..."

Now what that means, I really don't know. Anyhow, I can't wait for the 6th episode Wednesday. Just thought I would share this info with my fellow bloggers.


UPDATE: Last Sunday I went to a non-denominational church, that was (according to their website) a contemporary church.
and I wasn't too impressed with it.
This Sunday I went to a Traditional Baptist church, and surprisingly I was very pleased with the outcome.
I don't know where I will go this coming Sunday, but I will be checking out several churches in the area.
As far as job searching is going. Nothing yet. But I did have an interview on Monday that went rather well in my opinion. The will let me know if I qualify for a 2nd interview either by the end of the week or next Monday.

Keep me and my family in your prayers, and God Bless.
Kevin

10 Comments:

  • At 10/24/2006, Blogger lgl said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 10/24/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think the two minute warning, was, warning us that they were going to launch two minute men missles that we saw at the end of the last episode. I think Hawkins typed in the launch codes from his Black Amex card. That was the 'problem' that he had to fix, that his son kept asking him about.

    That is my theory anyway.

     
  • At 10/24/2006, Blogger Tammie S. said…

    I'm ready for Jerico tomorrow night, too. Love you bunches!!

     
  • At 10/25/2006, Blogger Jim said…

    Hey, email me on Thursday and let me know that the Morse Code is from Wednesday's show!

     
  • At 10/26/2006, Blogger Kevin Stoxe said…

    OK... I am stumped.... The Morse code message last night was really strange. It was, "6 EWPHIB"
    Troy and I studied and studied. The "6" we figured stood for the 6th episode. "EMP" seems more logical than "EWP" but he listened to the message over and over again and is for sure that it is "EWP", so we don't have any idea what that might mean. If anyone can chime in with an answer on that one, then that would be great. "HIB" actually stands for "Haemophilis Influenzac, Type B" Which is what the mayor has, better known as the flu. The next episode is actually titled "Long Live the Mayor" so I don't know if he is about to die or what.
    The plot seems to be thickening with what Hawkins knows, I can't wait for the next episode.

     
  • At 10/27/2006, Blogger Kevin Stoxe said…

    From futher studies, as everyone knows many letters and numbers are similar in morse code. The number 6 is a very close match to the three letter "the" With this in mind, we have found that our original interpretation of the code this past Wednesday was incorrect. Here is the correct message.
    "THE EMP HITS" Which makes alot more sense than what we had.

     
  • At 11/23/2006, Blogger Kevin Stoxe said…

    Here are the latest updates on the morse codes leading up to the fall
    finale of Jericho.

    EPISODE - CODE MESSAGE

    PILOT - JERICHO
    FALLOUT - JERICHO FALLO
    FOUR HORSEMEN - JERICHO THREE
    WALLS OF JERICHO - HE KNOWS ROB
    FEDERAL RESPONSE - THERE'S A FIRE
    9:02 - THE EMP HITS
    LONG LIVE THE MAYOR - PRAY FOR NYC
    ROUGE RIVER - ROB NOT FBI
    CROSSROADS - AOV SURPRISE
    RED FLAG - IT BEGINS WITH
    VOX POPULL (FALL FINALE)

    ON THE "AOV SURPRISE" MESSAGE
    AOV stands for "Area of Vulnerability. "

     
  • At 11/30/2006, Blogger Kevin Stoxe said…

    VOX POPULL (FALL FINALE) message is "6 AND ENDS WITH"

     
  • At 12/23/2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    jericho is mine favorite tv program too! and i think its the show which most peoples makes watch or download jerich free episodes to enjoy each and every episodes.

     
  • At 4/10/2009, Blogger Devid said…

    Jericho is very interesting show to watch Jericho episodes i got a wonderful source Here.I wanted to watch season 1 again and again.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home